Monday, February 28, 2011

A Castle Fit for a Queen (or three!)

Check out this playhouse at Costco:


My kids saw it in the store recently and both became quite wide-eyed over it.  You can only imagine their surprise to see an even spiffier version at Grandma and Grandpa's house!  Shelby, Haley, and cousin Ashlee all grilled, washed, ding-donged, shopped, cultivated, shared, and pretended 'til we made them come inside.
Welcome to my castle!

Check out what's cookin'!
Ta Da!
The windows open and close!

A "real" sink!
Ring the doorbell!
Join me for tea!

I think if I could have fit it in our carry-on luggage, the whole thing would have come home with us.  There is nothing a mom loves better than something that entertains the kids for more than the time it takes to make dinner!



1 comment:

Molly said...

I picture Marc inside with a goofy hat on! He used to sit inside Carly's playhouse (sometimes while enjoying some adult beverages.) So sweet.