To be just like me (nerdy, sleep deprived, and cheap), just become obsessed with the following:
- My doll-sized quilt, finally finished!!
- The clothes at www.bodenusa.com. Check out this adorable tunic! (It's been in my shopping cart for 2 days. I just can't bring myself to pay $75 for one shirt, but since I am going back to work full-time soon....)
- Ruffled pillow cases. Adding ruffles to anything makes all the girls in my house happy.
- Hannah Anderson Dresses I stumbled upon a whole table full of tons of these last week at Costco for only $13, WAY cheaper than the website
- Great books I've read lately: The Glass Castle: A Memoir, Those Who Save Us, Hunger Games Trilogy Boxset, Fancy Nancy Collector's Quintet (I Can Read Book 1)Sid the Science Kid: What's that Smell? (I Can Read Book 1)*
*None of the things I am currently obsessed with are paying me for this post. However, I will take commissions on the ruffled pillowcases. Price is the cost of fabric plus drinky-drink at girls' night out!