Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sip and Sew

The perfect gift for this momma for Mother's Day?  A night with the girls!  Thanks to my mom taking the girls, Bryon going to see a show, and houseparty.com sending me lots of free goodies, I was able to have twelve great friends over for "Sip and Sew".  

Ready, Set, Sew!
The Singer sewing machine company loaned me a Confidence 2467 machine and sent 4 yards of material for all the gals to play with.  Even though most everyone hadn't touched a sewing machine since Home Ec. circa 1989, they all were able to sew cute little bags in a flash.
Cute reversible bags
I can't speak for everyone else, but I can say I had a blast just chatting, sewing, and crafting.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures during the party...oops!  Avani, Gigi, Fanchon, Annette, Lori, Lilly, Corey, Lauren, Anneva, Bev, Heather, and Karen, you have officially been bitten by the sewing bug!


Showing off our creations at work

1 comment:

Rita said...

I am *sick* that I had to miss it.

Also? Did you send everyone a memo to wear the same color? (Teehee!)