The concept is easy:
1. Chalk out a super long series of activities.
2. Do one demo run-through so the kids will know what to do.
3. Sit back and play Angry Birds for an hour while everyone else burns lots of energy, all the while dreaming of the long nap they will be taking soon.
One can dream, right?
Here's how it actually went:
1. Chalk out activities, stopping every 2 minutes to tell Haley to stop pulling the neighbor's grass and throwing it into the a/c unit.
2. Do ten run-throughs, stopping half-way each time to put Haley in time out.
3. Give up, go inside, and let the kids color.
So, Rita, what next? Keep posting those great ideas, and I will eventually find one that renders my girls completely exhausted!
|"Make an animal sound"|
|"Stop and smell the flower"|
|"Drive the truck around the track"|
|"Wave your arms in the air"|
|"Sing a song at the end"|