Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Shelby is Ten (Days...)!

Our little angel couldn't be more perfect! She falls asleep easily, feeds healthily, and dirties diapers on schedule. Shelby loves to sleep with her arms up, like a little cheerleader. Bryon and I just love staring at her. Her first pediatrician appointment was on 6/16/08, and everything checked out well. She is up to 7 pounds, 11 ounces, although I think she has gained even more in the past 2 days! The doctor said she is a VERY strong baby.

She looks more and more like Bryon and nothing like me. Mimi, my mom, has been helping out today while I've been running some errands, and Shelby has just been as mild-mannered as ever. She loves looking at contrasting colors, especially the tree on the wall in nursery. All my hard work has paid off!

No comments: