Monday, April 23, 2012

Latest Crafty Crap


My sister recently had some hilarious real pinterest/my pinterest collages on her facebook page.  Now, everytime I make something from pinterest, I crack up thinking it would make her Hall of Fame photo album!

These recent projects were for all of my pregnant friends, three of whom are having boys, all with "J" for the first initial (Jack, Jude, and Joel).  I really wanted to make them all something, as I loved getting homemade baby gifts for my girls.  I had fallen in love with the Backyard Baby fabric line and really wanted to try this burp cloth tutorial:






I wish the camera on my phone would have done them justice, because I loved the way they turned out.  
Colors were much happier in person...
Even though I told myself not to do blankets, I also whipped up this blanket for a daddy-to-be that is a HUGE Saints fan:

Not too shabby for 2 hours' worth of work!
After all, the dads-to-be tend to get overlooked and need a little something to call their own!

No comments: