Friday, March 23, 2012

Found that one out the hard way...

I kept warning her.  "If you keep playing with that gum, it will get stuck in your hair.  Then, I'll have to cut it out!"  She didn't want to listen.  And then this happened:

Nope, that isn't a growth on her forehead...
See that look of fear in Haley's eyes?  She was beginning to realize that gum wasn't coming out so easily.  Luckily for her, good ol' google had the answer~Peanut Butter!

Peanut butter + gum = Success!


Slowly but surely it all came out.  I bet next time she won't be so eager to prove me wrong!

1 comment:

Rita said...

You both look so cheerful in these pictures... Which is not at ALL how I would look in that situation.

Which is why I've told both of my children that they cannot chew gum until they are six years old. They think it's the law.

Tee hee.