Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Round Two


After covering my living room floor in wrapping paper, boxes, and all kinds itty-bitty pieces of plastic packaging, we moved on to my mom's house in Benbrook. Christmas Round Two was celebrated with Linda and Jeff, Molly and Marc and kids, and of course, mom's dog Chuck. Carson, Julianne, and new baby Charlie also stopped by to say hello.

We had a great time chasing all five Zhu Zhu pets around and watching Shelby and Conrad both try to lay claim to Conrad's new car racer. If you'll notice in the background, Conrad is VERY suspicious of Shelby playing with his new toy.


Mom got me Adobe Photoshop for Christmas. I've played with it for a little while and have decided I am brain dead from lack of sleep the past 3 months. If you are a Photoshop expert, feel free to stop by my house and walk me through it! I'm sure in a couple of months, I'll figure it all out...

No comments: