Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blast From the Past

Remember these?  Yep, good ol' leg warmers from the '80's.  I'm sure I didn't look this hot in mine.  If any of you five readers out there have pictures of me in a pair, please feel free to send all originals straight to the shredder!

So, after Shelby started crawling a little, someone told me about Baby Legs, basically leg warmers for babies.BabyLegs Leg Warmers, Sweet Heart

I quickly shelled out my $12 and ordered some.   As a bonus with her crawling around in them, my floors got dusted.

Jump ahead a few years, and I came across this awesome tutorial on how to make your own baby legs using a pair of women's knee high socks.  Low and behold, Target had them on sale for $1.  I managed to whip out TWELVE pair in one day.  If you do the math, I made TWELVE pair for the price of one.  And, I had fun doing it.  Here's Haley modeling hers today, while climbing as high as possible in a bounce house.



1 comment:

trish said...

At first glance, I thought, OMG...that's YOU?! Oh, wait, no, that's Jane Fonda. LOL!! Too funny...we are a big fan of baby legs too..my big girls like to take their sisters baby legs and wear them on their arms...