Wednesday, October 7, 2009

To My Dearest Shelby


Shelby,

You have no idea how much fun it is to watch you play. You don't know it, but I secretly watch you as you are busy tinkering with your Little People Schoolhouse or climbing on your slide. You can spend an hour on getting things just in the right spot that you want. It is so cute! Soon enough, you will have a little playmate to teach all of your tricks. I can already picture you bossing Haley around just like I used to do to my little sister. I just hope you are nicer to Haley than I was to Molly!

Your Peeping Tom,
Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! you were as nice to me as I was to you....only I needed you more because you were taller and could reach things I needed, then as we grew older, you had a license and I needed a ride!
-Molly

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are enjoyin you time at home with your girls, treasure every second. I miss you!

Annette