Friday, September 12, 2008

Duck Girl



This little baby loves her ducks! My sister Molly's little girl, Carly, had a blanket that went EVERYWHERE with her for several years. I gave it to her, and she named it "Kiki". So, Molly wanted to return the "favor" and give Shelby a blanket she couldn't live without. It looks like Shelby's "duckie" will be attached at her hip for awhile!

Noƫlle, our AWESOME babysitter, kept Shelby for the first official time yesterday. I'm still in disbelief that we found someone so perfect! She is one of my Target customers, and the whole thing just kind of fell in our laps. She even brought Shelby up to work yesterday so I could feed her during my lunch time. We love her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may want to try to find a duplicate duck blanket in case, heaven forbid, it gets lost! Be sure to rotate them so they will both get equally worn in and she won't know if you had to make a switch. A security blanket is great until it gets lost - then you will become a frantic mommy trying to find a replacement! :)

I'm so glad you have found such a great babysitter! I know that will make it easier for you heading back to work.